Where "Junk" is Beautiful and "EVERYTHING" has a Purpose...

Friday, September 7, 2012

My " Gypsy Bella" a Serro Scotty.

"Gypsy Bella" is finally mine!

She needs some work but I am so excited to bring more beauty out. I have looked for a while for a vintage camper and BAM there she was and already had the flamingos on it. How lucky was I?

She will get more art added to her as we go alone but right now she is still perfect to me.

I am still a little confused on the year model and will do more research. As of now I am thinking she is a 1966. The plan for today is looking for the VIN #.
Cross your fingers that this will not be a hard find.... LOL

2 comments:

  1. Love it and so very happy and excited for you !!
    ~pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it so much! I could not believe it was right here down the road.. and thank you!

    ReplyDelete