Tuesday, September 11, 2012
I will always remember this vision in my head while watching this on the morning news.
and wondering what the President was thinking. I could not imagine the thoughts as he was being told the news.. I will never forget the look on his face. NEVER!
Sunday, September 9, 2012
Saturday, September 8, 2012
Friday, September 7, 2012
My first ever Award! Yay Me!
I would like to give thanks to The Simple Craft Diaries for nominating me for this award.
" The Liebster Blog award is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers, nominated and by fellow bloggers."
Here's how it works...
2. Link back to the Blogger who nominated YOU;
(Vintage Street Designs) then, FOLLOW them back.
3. Copy and paste the Blog award button on your Blog.
4. Present the Liebster Award to 11 Blogs that have fewer than 20 followers that you think deserve to be recognized and awarded.
5. Let them know by leaving a comment on their Blog.
6. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
7. Answer 11 questions your tagger has asked you and ask 11 question to the people you've tagged.
8. You are not allowed to tag back to the Blogger who chose you.
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
3. Is blogging more of a Job or a Hobby?
4. What is one thing about yourself you would love to change?
5. If you are a Mom, how often do you enjoy alone time?
6. If it was going to be made public, which would you tell: Your age, your weight or your income?
9. What are you best known for?
10. Finish this sentence...My Favorite networking site is...
11. Pet names from strangers (sweetie, honey, etc.) Love it or Hate it?
She needs some work but I am so excited to bring more beauty out. I have looked for a while for a vintage camper and BAM there she was and already had the flamingos on it. How lucky was I?
She will get more art added to her as we go alone but right now she is still perfect to me.
I am still a little confused on the year model and will do more research. As of now I am thinking she is a 1966. The plan for today is looking for the VIN #.
Cross your fingers that this will not be a hard find.... LOL