Where "Junk" is Beautiful and "EVERYTHING" has a Purpose...

Thursday, August 25, 2011

You call my people Ugly White Trash because I'm in their yard?



The Pink Flamingo goes way back and has been on many lawns all over the world. The pink flamingo lawn ornament was invented in the same decade that polyester pants, pink washing machines, vinyl wallpaper and Naugahyde lounge chairs were cool.
Don Featherstone is the creator of this Pink Plastic Bird so, thanks to him for giving me a BEAUTIFUL decor, that I absolutly love!

There is nothing UGLY about a Pink
Flamingo. She is long, slender and PINK, loves her mate and offsprings. Even to the point she has her own calling technique to call her young, before they are even born her babies know who she is...

This is why I pick the name "The Pink Flamingo" to call my blog and business. I see nothing wrong with anyone, anything and there is no JUNK that can't be transformed into something beautiful...EVERYTHING has a purpose.

Lady Gaga says it best in her song, Born This Way... I believe and live by that everyday.

You should too!

No comments:

Post a Comment