Where "Junk" is Beautiful and "EVERYTHING" has a Purpose...

Thursday, September 29, 2011

After the Storm

I know it's been a while since my last blog and I can so tell how it's effected my thinking..LOL

Well, to start with I have been trying to stay busy and get ONE project done at a time and that has been like pulling teeth lately. I did manage to finish my High Chair Project,

and to my surprise, as I was taking pics of it I noticed the dog liked it way more than I did. UGH! She chewed on the bottom for the chair. No biggy though. Nothing sand paper can't fix....right?

Anyhoo, this past week we also had a mother nature attack in my area and destroyed my temporary paint studio, which consisted of a pop up tent connected to my cookout building. It was not fancy that's for sure but it was perfect for me at the moment. Well needless to say it is HISTORY!



I mean the wind took care of that situation in a heart beat. On a good note I see a upgrade coming soon....YEPPPEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment